Friday, April 17, 2009

1st Dibs Friday Fun - Vintage Industrial

I am going to try and make this a regular series.  With my crazy schedule, I am not sure it will be every Friday, but wouldn't that be fun!  I have a stationery friend, Kelly, from Paperstories Letterpress who is taking the very exciting leap of opening up a studio/retail space in the Chicago area.  I wish her the best of luck and really hope that she has so much success with this venture.  Way to go!  She is detailing the move to her new space here on her blog.  Wouldn't you love to have this space to work in?


It really got me thinking about the idea of opening a retail space.  That would be a fabulous dream, but certainly not something that is anywhere in the near future for me.  But I thought that if I did, how would I design it?  Right now I am all about vintage industrial and I think this would be a great look for a retail space, especially one that deals with a lot of paper, handmade and eco-friendly products.  So here are all pieces from 1st Dibs that I think would be great in a retail space. I used a lot of storage, tables for display and lots and lots of lighting.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment