Thursday, April 2, 2009

Purple Passion

My new note cards with the letterpress printed folio gift box.


Today was purple passion day as I spent a good part of the day printing in purple. It was a lot of fun, once I got past the registration issues I had. This is probably my favorite of all the patterns in my new line. Although I love them all so much, not sure if I can really make that decision.

The press is inked up and ready to go.

Ink on the plates.

Here are all the discarded sheets where the registration was off. I am going to come up with some other use for these, can't put them in the recycling bin, even with the registration off, they are too nice to get rid of.

1 comment:

  1. They're beautiful Robin. Love the letterpress printed boxes... it makes them even more special.

    ReplyDelete