Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wallpaper* and Dwell

In my quest to find a replacement for my beloved Domino magazine I spent some time in the magazine section at my local Barnes & Noble store. I picked up a couple of magazines that looked interesting, Wallpaper* and Dwell

Wallpaper* is a *designinteriorfashionartlifestyle magazine. It is published in London. There is lots of eye candy that would make any designer drool. Very beautifully done and very high end. It is a really nice mix of art, architecture, design, decor, and fashion.  A little for everyone.  Not sure it is a perfect replacement for the more down to earth and affordable Domino, but certainly is worth perusing once in a while.




Dwell is more of a shelter magazine and is very focused on eco-friendly design and California modern living. 


If you were remodeling, redecorating or just wanted more information on modern green living, this is the magazine for you. I could see myself subscribing to this one. Take a look.





No comments:

Post a Comment