Friday, May 1, 2009

1st Dibs Friday Fun - Vintage Posters

Before we get into all the beautiful things I have in store for you today, I just wanted to mention one big business accomplishment.  My new website is up.  We have been feverishly working away here to get ready for the National Stationery Show which is in a couple of weeks, including letterpress printing tons of samples, creating catalogs, putting together invitation albums, planning the booth decoration and redesigning the website.  The new website is now live, please check it out at Robin Beth.

On to the eye candy.   I don't have too much to say here, so I will just leave you with this gorgeousness from 1st Dibs.  I would love to have some of these in my house.









{images via 1st Dibs}

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting your website up and running! No small feat.

    ReplyDelete