Monday, May 4, 2009

The Countdown Begins

We have less than two weeks until the National Stationery Show begins.  We have been working like crazy to prepare as we head into the final stretch.  The big mailer has been sent out and the new website is up, so I hope some of you are new visitors that have come to check out Robin Beth Designs.  

We have a new line of wedding invitations, a line of "Letterpress Goodies" including note cards, journals, gift tags and holiday ornaments and "Charming Prints", a line of personalized letterpress art prints for babies & kids.  I thought I would leave you today with a bunch of photos of my work.  I hope that if you are attending the National Stationery Show, that you look us up in booth #3113.  If you won't be there, but would like more information, please fill out the new dealer inquiry form right here and you will hear from us.  






1 comment: