Thursday, May 14, 2009

Off we go...

I thought I would have time today to prepare my Friday 1st Dibs Fun post, but we have been working like crazy preparing for the National Stationery Show. We start moving in to the Javits Center tomorrow morning. It has been stressful, but we are really starting to feel the excitement. We have been hearing from retailers that they will see us at the show. I can't wait to show them all the new products we have to offer.

So I thought I would leave you with a couple more blog mentions of Robin Beth's new products.

The oh so fabulous Nole, of Oh So Beautiful Paper featured our new collections on her blog yesterday.  I can't wait to meet her at the show.

And one of my favorite bloggers and long time stationery friends Abby of Style Me Pretty, introduced her readers to our new wedding collection today.

Tomorrow is likely to be a long day for us here.  If you don't hear from me until next week, it means we were so busy that I didn't have any time to stop and blog during the show.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment