Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Some Blog Love

I have had the fantastic opportunity over the past four weeks to get to know some very talented and amazing people through the Blogging Your Way e-course given by Holly of decor8.  It was such a wonderful experience, not only did I learn a lot about writing a blog but made some fun friends too.  As the course has now drawn to an end, I wanted to give you a sneak peak into just a few of my fellow students.

First there is Diane from D S Brennan Photography. She is a very talented art photographer who posts some incredible nature photographs on her blog.  She also discusses nature and the environment (a big plus in my book) and also does some teaching of photography skills on her blog through instruction and podcasts.

{image via DS Brennan}

Decor Addict is an interior design and decor blog, with a Canadian kick.  It is run by Trina Brandon an interior decorator.  I love the fun style of her blog and all the great design photos she posts and she really focuses on shopping local, a great eco-friendly practice.

{image via Decor Addict}
Next is Concha from Saidos da Conchas.  Concha is a sewing enthusiast that lives in Lisbon, Portugal.  She tries to lead a handmade life and features a lot of photos of her bright and creative sewing projects as well as featuring beautiful vintage design and patterns.  Handmade and vintage in one blog!  And as an added bonus, she blogs in both English and Portuguese.


I hope you are as inspired by these talented ladies as I am.

2 comments:

  1. Such alovely post! I enjoyed our classes and classmates blogs very much! I think this is the first time im visiting and i really like your cozy space! Have a good merry happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin!

    Thank you so much for featuring my blog! :) I hope I'll visit me from time to time.

    Best wishes from Portugal,

    Constan├ža

    ReplyDelete