Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday evening cocktail

Well, it has been a crazy few weeks, I ended up in the hospital last week with an emergency appendectomy. So I have been trying to get back up to speed this week and catch up on work.


Anyway, it is Friday afternoon and I have some St-Germain chilling in the freezer. St-Germain is a liquer made in France from the Elderflower. It is light and sweet. I am planning on serving it with a splash of champagne to celebrate the end of a long couple of weeks.


We discovered St-Germain when the company sponsored a fundraiser for Table to Table that we attended in May.

And to top it off, I love the bottle design and just love that when you look through the bottle at the backside of the label, you see this lovely pattern. Well designed, philanthropic and tastes good too. My kind of drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment