Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Big News!

Last Friday I delivered wedding stationery for the first episode of the new season of David Tutera's My Fair Wedding on the WE network.  I can't reveal any of the details, but I will say that this was an incredible wedding.  Once it airs in late summer, I can show photos, but until then it is a big secret.  But I can say that is was a wonderful experience.  Everyone that works there is so creative and professional, it was such a pleasure to work with them.

We are still trying to come back to full function since the Nor'easter this weekend.  We have been without power for four days, no school for the kids so far this week and we have an 80 foot tall tree uprooted and dangling precariously over our house that needs to be removed.  Hopefully, we will get this all resolved shortly and back to work. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Robin! What a wonderful experience! Can't wait to see it. Please remind us when it airs.

    Sorry about the storm. I hope you are back up by now.

    ReplyDelete